Team YES! Aquatics of Houston is seeking a part-time Age Group Coach to work with our developmental age group program consisting of our Intermediate, Advanced and White groups. This entails working with age group swimmers ages 6-12 years with a wide range of abilities.The Age Group Coach will oversee training activities of assigned groups. Conduct age appropriate workouts focusing on technique, endurance, stroke development, drills, etc.
Practices are from 5:15 pm – 8:15 pm on Mon, Wed, Fri and 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Locations are at Cy Springs High School natatorium off of Fry Rd and Cy Falls (Huffmeister /Hwy 290) on Wednesdays. We practice all year except the month of August and closed on most CFISD holidays.
Other duties include attending swim meets (on average once per month / extra compensation received for coaching meets)
What we are looking for:
- Consistent attendance and performance is a must.
- Energetic with main focus on stroke development.
- Experience working with summer league or USA Swimming athletes.
- Certified USA Swimming Coach or be willing to become certified as a USA Swimming Member Coach.
- Salary will commensurate with experience and yearly certification(s) are reimbursed
Must pass background check through USA Swimming
Evening shift, position is open until filled
Start date: ASAP
Email resume to Head Coach, Dennis Gagne at email@example.com