Did you know that the USA Swimming Officials who run the meets your swimmers attend are all parent volunteers? Did you also know that regardless of which team is hosting a meet, it would really help our swimmers if there were officials representing all teams at that meet to help run the meet?
There is no better way to get involved with your child’s chosen sport than to become an official. Benefits to you as a parent and your swimmer include:
- You will learn all the rules and the importance of providing a fair and safe environment for the swimmers.
- Your swimmer and your team will know by your presence on deck of your commitment and they will appreciate your efforts.
- You don’t have to think about what to wear to the meet.
- You don’t have to struggle for a place to sit at the meet.
- The host team will feed you!
Sign up for clinics at the Conroe Natatorium or the University of Houston.